Sunday, August 4, 2013

Finished 5 dolls

I cant believe I did not get a pic of them all together, I gave one to my 5 co-workers, but here is a pic of one. 




 I think I will be changing my pattern.  It seem this one has a head, that I have come to dislike, I think I want one with a more rounded head.  So I will try to change that.  That in turn, may change the way the hair is. So keep tuned it to see what I come up with.  I can also make them with the "Dangit Doll" poem.
  If I ever get to creating them faster, I would like to sell some on Etsy, but I would need to have several on hand, devoted to just that.  I don't know that I am that committed. But they are very fun to make, but the handwork does take time. If anyone would be interested in one, feel free to send me a personal message, and I can give you details.  I love to make them all mismatched, I think that makes them much cuter.  I would be open to comments if someone wanted something specifically. Plus, I could always change the saying on the card.  I print my cards on Photo Paper, so they are quite nice and colorful. And a lot of time does go into making them.

No comments:

Post a Comment