Monday, June 8, 2009

Working on things, little by little

I've been working on some more dammitt dolls, and also, I had signed up for the "secret pal" thing at work, (its a voluntary thing, it lasts about 3 mos. at a time), So, I usually like to make a "final gift, so I have been trying to come up with that also. I was going to do the little mini quilt thing, that has the letters of her name on them, that she can hang in her cubicle. I'll put a picture up as soon as its done.. I really need to get on it, cause the deadline is coming, not sure when, but soon. I also wanted to do another mini quilt, maybe 11 x14 or so with a tree, and grass and sky scene, and 5 leaves on the tree that have her and her husbands name, and their 3 kids names, kind of like a family tree, but not quite, just something to put on cubicle wall or to sit on a shelf at their home. That on is not a sure thing yet, it depends on how fast I get the other one done.! I better get to it tonight, as time is running out. Sorry, no pictures this time of sewing stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment